YOUR PRIVACY MATTERS!
Your privacy is very important to us. On this page we describe who we protect your privacy.
- When visiting our webshop you accept that we collect, process and keep your NAW-details, to be able to ship your order, evt. execution of our guarantee, or promotional activities.
- All personal details are kept absolutely discrete.
- We are not sharing any of your personal details with third parties without notification and your absolute consent.
- This website is built with Shopify Software. Any data that you share with us to be able to execute our service, is shared with Shopify. Shopify has (technical) access to this website. Shopify will never use this information for any other purpose. Thru our contract Shopify has the legal obligation to take any appropriate measurement to protect your data.
We, at SchoolofLifeProjects, respect online privacy right and we understand the importance of keeping your private details protected.
We care about your privacy, therefore we only work with details we need to execute and improve our service, we will carefully keep these details and we will NEVER share these for any commercial purpose.
This privacy statement is made for https//schooloflifeprojects.com and https//schooloflifeprojects.shop. The starting date is the 4th of December 2020.
SchoolofLifeProjects is located at Utrechtse Weg, 169 6812AC, the Netherlands. SoLP is responsible for the collection and processing of your personal data.
Contact information; https;//www.schooloflifeprojects.com, Utrechtse weg 169, 6812AC te Arnhem
You can reach owner and privacy officer Lilian Wonder-Vos at the following e mail address; firstname.lastname@example.org.
These are the details which we collect;
- name and family name
- address details
- telephone no
- e mail address
- IP address
- Other details which you actively share by making a profile on our website, or by mutual communication (writtten/phone)
Special or Sensitive Information processing;
Our website does not have the intention to share any details of individuals younger than 16 years of age, unless they have parental/guardian permission. However we can't check on visitor's age. We do advise parents to be part of and aware of the online activities of their minors, this way they can make sure that there are not any privacy details collected of their kids without parental/guardian permission. If you think that we have collected privacy data of a minor, get into contact with SchoolofLifeProjects, by sending us a mail email@example.com and we will destroy this information.
How and Why do we process your personal data?
At SchoolofLifeProjects we use your personal data for the following purposes;
1. to process your payment for our goods/services
2. to send you our newsletter (if you signed up for it)
3. to be able to contact you when this needed to operate on/process our service
4. to give you the opportunity to create an account with us
5. to be able to deliver goods/services
SchoolofLifeProjects is not keeping your data longer than necessary to realize the activities that were agreed on. We are currently applying a term of two years.
we will NEVER share these for any commercial purpose. With companies that we use to execute on our agreement we do the utmost to make sure that the companies maintain the same level of security and privacy. SchoolofLifeProjects remains responsible for the processing of these activities. --------
Check on/adjust or dismiss your personal details;
Any individual has the right to check on, correct or dismiss their personal data. Also you have the right to pull back from any earlier decision made reg. the keeping or processing of your personal data by SchoolofLifeProjects. Also, you have the right of Data Portability; this means that you can ask us to share your personal data with yourself, or any other chosen organization. You can do this by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. To make sure it is you making the request we kindly ask you to send us a copy of your ID. Please make sure that you black out any information that is sensitive because of your personal data protection. We will revert within 2 weeks.
SchoolofLifeProjects also wants to inform that you have the possibility to download a complaint with the national (Dutch) Authority for personal data protection. You can do that at the following link; https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we protect your data;
SchoolofLifeProjects takes protection of your personal data very personal; we take appropriate measurements to avoid abuse, theft or any unauthorized access. If you still feel uncertain or sense abuse, please contact us via email@example.com