- made of cotton-wool (organic certified)
- made in two colors; camel and light blue
- made with two embroideries; SLP on the back (Centre Back Neck) and SchoolofLifeProjects in red on the left (wearer) front panel
- made in Portugal in National parc Serra da Estrela
- made on 150year old machines
- 160x 180cm
- light weight
- great with denim
- two embro's on front and back panel, front panel for wearer left at bottom, back panel; centre back at neck
- Great for Spring and Early Fall
The poncho is finished with zigzag stitch in the colour of the poncho. The poncho's are woven on 150 year old woven looms in a wool factory in the heart of central Portugal. The factory is part of a circular economy between the mountain, the sheep and the factory with its loom masters. The factory is supporting the local economy, and employs about 100 people.
Once you have a poncho you will find many user moments for it; on fresh Spring nights, in spaces with air conditioning, after beach, after hiking etc. The poncho can be washed on 30degrees and can be ironed. Dry cleaning is allowed, we prefer cautious washing.